Okie Suz

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Bubbling It's Bubbling in my

COMODE!!!  I'm not singing, not shouting, since the bathroom floor's all wet. 

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON IN MY BATHROOMS TODAY????!!!!!

Called the city...they'll send someone out right away.  Ok, thanks.  Meanwhile, I really, really need to GO!

I opened both exterior doors of the house to get the air flowing and remove the stench from the interior.  The toilets are continuing their game, just like a kid with a straw blowing bubbles in his drink.

Called the plumber brother and asked for a long distance diagnosis.  "Will the commodes flush?", he asks.  "I don't know. They are acting like they're alive and I really don't want to go in there," I said.  "It's probably the city's problem," he says nonchalantly. 

FINALLY, the city plumber shows up..."We were just cleaning out the sewer down the street.  We must have dried them out real good.  Do you have 'anything' backing up or is it just blowing air?  I responded with the latter and got the typical look from him like I was some housewife that had nothing better to do than stir up trouble.  They instructed me to flush the toilets a few times and run water down the faucet and all should be well.

Somewhere in there, I called the hubby to let him know of the drama happening at home. He said, "What do you want me to do?  I'm busy here at work."  I guess I got my answer there.  :)  He's so lovable!

Things have died down and I finally got to GO!  Whew!!!  Wondering if I should have an out house installed for emergencies like this.

Happy Wednesday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home