Okie Suz

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What was I thinking

I've been walking around our neighborhood; it's flat and doesn't include much scenery.  How boring is that?!  There's a hill across the street.


So I started walking it today.


Can I please turn right?  I really don't want to go straight and it looks even worse if I go to the left!!!


The trek up the hill was worth it; this is the view at the top.  Where are the firemen when you need them?  It sure would feel good to open up that hydrant right about now.


There was a Scissor-tail Flycatcher giving me quite a show along the way.  She was swooping and landing on the fence line along this stretch of the road.  I couldn't get a good picture of her though.

Finally, made it around the loop, it's about a mile. 

 Then I spotted this oasis.  Please, someone, hold me back from doing a sprint hurdle right into that body of blue refreshment.  
Oh wait!  That's someone's private property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home