Okie Suz

Friday, June 25, 2010

Christmas in....June?

Used to be they talked about Christmas in July, apparently it's been moved up to June.  Yep, in my daily trip to Hobby Lobby, I saw the start of "the holiday season".  Do you have your letter written to Santa, yet?  I can't imagine what this does to a procrastinator's psyche?!!!
I've barely dug out the Independence Day decor and they're wanting me to buy Christmas "stuff" already?  Just curious, what's the earliest you've ever purchased Christmas decor?

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Blogger kimberly said...

Not certain which month is was, but as soon as I saw (red) Christmas Lights in the stores I snatched up about 10-12 boxes of replacement bulbs! Since we always need more for the outside of the house then we have! the trunk kept them very well, until they were needed! :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home