Okie Suz

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date Night....

Oops!  I was so focused on my nightly(well, almost nightly) ritual of cooking dinner that I forgot my honey had scheduled a date with me.  YIKES!  This wife stuff is difficult sometimes.  I thought I'd be in hot water for SURE.  Good thing is, my honey forgot too, until he looked at his email and saw the coupon for two Pei Wei Entrees for $10.00.  Yep, we were going to go to Pei Wei this past Monday night to celebrate their 10th anniversary.  I think we were most disappointed that we didn't get to "save" money on the two meals than the actual "date". 
What did I make for dinner?  BBQ tacos with caramelized onions and cheddar cheese.  Yep!  A guy dinner, but I have to say they were good.  Only the second time I've made them.  You should try it sometime.  
Here's a pic of a date we didn't forget when we went to Pawnee for the Oklahoma Steam and Gas Engine Show.  The car you see in this pic is actually run on steam, not gas.  Talk about living green... even in 1947.  

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like a perfect date night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home