Okie Suz

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

National Macaroni Day...Today is the day!!!

I found the ultimate blog 30 Days 30 Ways Macaroni and Cheese.  If you know me, you know I looooove Macaroni and Cheese.  Today is National Macaroni Day, so I think I'll have Macaroni and Cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  MMMmmm, good!
Do you have a favorite recipe you use for making mac n cheese?  Let me hear about it.  Better yet, do you have a good story that involves Macaroni and Cheese?  I'd love to hear about it.  The next great novel, Mac falls in love with Chez.
I'm crazy for the stuff.
Ironically, a perfect day for a perfect meal, 07/07/2010.

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Blogger kimberly said...

I'm not sure if it was Mac and Cheese, but I know Philip cooked noodles one time and fixed like the WHOLE Family size bag...needless to say we were swimming in the stuff! You'll have to ask Him or the kids about it... :0) (you didn't hear it from me...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home