Okie Suz

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Confession


John Grisham is coming out with a new book, The Confession. 
He's not my favorite author, but I really enjoy reading his books.  The release date is programmed in my calendar and I've reserved a copy of it at the Library.  I'm #14 on the CD or #223 for the book.  I'd love to be able to buy every new book that comes out, but I choose to support the library.
What do you do when a new book comes out?  Go out and buy it at midnight, wait awhile to read the reviews before purchasing or borrow it from the library or friend?

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Viktoria said...

I wait till the price comes down on Amazon Kindle store, then download it to my IPad!! I just read two books by Linda Castillo (has some "language" in them, but can be overlooked by us grown-ups. Pray for Silence and Sworn to Silence. Should be a third in the series soon. I also read a book by Lisa Scottaline...Look Again. Really good book!!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Suz said...

I'll have to check them out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home