Okie Suz

Saturday, July 31, 2010

For the love of decorating

I really like this tablescape from Pottery Barn, however, my decorating budget for the year would be spent on this one arrangement if I were to shop there.  I have to compromise.  Hobby Lobby is my best friend, just ask Daniel, or Justin, or Dakota or any of the other people I have known over the years who have worked there.  I've had to pay off more than one of them to keep from telling my husband just exactly how many times I go to the store in a week.  Here's what I came up with for an investment of approximately $6.00.  I already had the candle and the hurricane I purchased at a garage sale for .25 awhile back.  I wish the hurricane lamp was the large one like PB's, but it'll suffice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home