Okie Suz

Monday, August 16, 2010

I still remember...

Today is the third anniversary of the day my dad passed away.  Not sure that I'll ever forget this day.  I still have the last note that dad sent me stuck to my desk.  It's fading and hard to read, but here's a picture of it.


My dad's handwriting wasn't the neatest.  I've always liked to write and doodle, so when I was younger, I would translate my dad's handwriting because other people could not read it.
I have my dad to thank for raising me in church and of that I am so grateful.  Looking forward to the day when we can dance around the heavenly throne together.

PS Earlier this year I was reading something and realized Elvis died on this same day, but 30 years before my dad's passing.  Just sayin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home