Okie Suz

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Spinach Feta Bread

If you remember, we went to the Farmer's Market last Saturday.  The Harvest Bread Co was there giving out samples of their scrumptious breads.  We tasted the Spinach Feta and WOW!  I loved it and wanted a loaf, but it was $8.00.  Probably well worth it, but that's more than a days budget for food.  Within an hour or so of arriving home, my husband emailed me a couple recipes for Spinach Feta Bread.  I tried one of them out this week from Simple Daily Recipes which she took from the book, Artisan Bread in Five Minutes.  It sure tasted delicious!   Here's some pics of the finished product!

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger kimberly said...

Looks really good!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Suz said...

It was good. REAL good. I'd share, but there's none left. Maybe next time?!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home