Okie Suz

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A wish come true

After the wasp incident last night, I had to do some repair to my marriage(since I laughed and all).  So we took a road trip and bought an iPad.  Yep, that's what my darling husband wants for his birthday and anniversary and Christmas and New Years and every holiday in between for the next year. 
Actually, he's been wanting one something fierce and I was afraid he'd buy it before I had the chance to even figure out how to go about getting one so when he found one on Craig's list for only $400.00 I said let's go.  Happy Birthday Robert!!!  (Even if it is a few weeks early)

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger kimberly said...

can you say...SPOILED?
:0)

 
At August 14, 2010 at 9:20 PM , Blogger rbrtsmith01 said...

Yep I can

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home