Okie Suz

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Buzzing It's Buzzing

just outside the door. 
Robert's running
He's hollerin'
As he slams the door.


(The above words sang to the tune of It's Bubblin It's Bubblin)
He went to light the grill to cook dinner and out came a swarm of wasps.
Yeah, Baby, they built their nest in the bottom of our grill.
It was one of those moments when I wish I would have had the video recorder set to record...not that I even have one, but you know.


It was surreal and one of those moments that I couldn't help but laugh.  Sorry, honey!!!
I also learned something about Robert tonight...He's a real fraidy cat when it comes to wasps.  Poor guy!

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM , Blogger kimberly said...

Sorry Robert, but I'm cracking up.
When Philip and I first got married, he was getting ready for work and as he's putting on his jeans he's jumping around one leg in his pants, screaming and hollering (as i'm laughing trying to figure out what's going on) he was being stung by a wasp! I guess the wasp got in the jeans the day before when they were drying outside on the line.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! You know, I can just picture Robert jumping around like a little boy....or I mean girl....frady cat!!! You shouldn't have made fun of our hornets Suz, things have a way of coming back around :) Thanks for sharing :)
Momma Cheek

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home